Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sorry, Santa: Tif's Not--So-Grown-Up (excluding that last item, there) Christmas List

Today I'm going to have a little fun. Today I'm going to do a childish, selfish thing and make a Christmas list of ultimately meaningless objects that I really, really want, just because I want to. Screw "My Grownup Christmas List" -- even as a rabid idealist, I know I'm wasting my Santa wishes on world peace. Never gonna happen. And I realized today that I never really remember making a Christmas list when I was a kid. I'm sure I did, but it was overshadowed by hell. And so, today, right here, right now, I am making a Christmas list of stuff I want for me, me, and myself.

1. The Sims 3 Supernatural and the Sims 3 Seasons.
2. A fresh supply of Sensual Amber body butter from Bath and Body Works.
3. Two more ear piercings.
4. A giant dollhouse that opens up, kind of like this one:
Looook at it ...
5. All those American Girl dolls I lusted after but never got when I was a kid.
Loooook at them ...
6. The complete boxed set(s) of Little House on the Prairie books and DVDs.

7. These dresses from the Pyramid Collection:
Oooooo ...
Aaaaahhh ...
8. This bedspread and shams, also from the Pyramid Collection:
Are you seeing this right now?!
9. A Tibetan singing bowl and clapper:
It makes pretty sounds.
and 

10. (I'll stop here or risk going on forever.) Mariska Hargitay at my door wearing a ponytail with a big Christmas bow in it (she's so cute with a ponytail) and aside from the ponytail and the bow, absolutely nothing else.

Ta-da! My list.

Holy jeebus, that was fun!

Sorry, Santa!






2 comments:

  1. Love It! Nothing wrong with tapping into your inner child and letting her out to play!

    Miss Maya wants Josefina from Santa this year! She loves American Girl Dolls. She also has the little house on the prairie books on her list!

    ReplyDelete